Modalities for Healing Psychological Wounding
General Psychological health helps meditation deepen quicker, and makes the meditative path much easier:
- theattachmentproject.com, Dr Brown shows the client how to heal the foundation of their psychology, namely their attachment conditioning. It costs $37 to take the course. It’d likely be the best spent $37 of your life.
- Mettagroup.org This is George Haas’s website. He was taught this same method by Dan Brown.
- My friend Evan also offers one-on-one work with Dr. Brown’s Three Pillar approach for attachment repair, including the Ideal Parent Figure protocol. He is offering this work under the supervision of George Haas. Contact him here email@example.com.
Methods and practice advice:
- Shinzen Young: Youtube Channel, Website
- Meditation Tips by Tasshin Fogelman
- Ken McLeod: unfetteredmind.org
- Gary Weber, Self inquiry: happiness-beyond-thought.com
- Ramana Maharishi by Michael James: happinessofbeing.com
- The Work of Byron Katie:
- Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha by Daniel Ingram (free PDF)
- The Little Book by Byron Katie (free PDF)
- Zen Mind Beginner’s Mind by Shuryu Suzuki
- Be Here Now by Ram Dass
- Any book by Ken McLeod: https://unfetteredmind.org/
- Shinzen Young’s retreats: basicmindfulness.org
- Vipassana by S.N. Goenka: http://dhamma.org
- Insight Meditation Society: http://dharma.org
- Tathagatha Meditation Center: http://tathagata.org
- Panditarama Forest Center: http://saddhamma.org
- Tushita: http://tushita.info
Unified Mindfulness by Shinzen Young: unifiedmindfulness.com